Are gtk_drag_{source,dest}_set cumulative or overriding?

Are the gtk_drag_source_set and gtk_drag_dest_set functions cumulative in
their effect (as far as target_lists go) or do they override whatever
settings were previously defined for the relevant widgets?  If they override
current settings, I'd like to be able to fetch the target lists the source
and destination widgets can export or accept so I can add to or subtract
from them.  It appears the 2.0 API has a gtk_drag_dest_get_target_list
function but no corresponding gtk_drag_source_get_target_list function.  Was
such a function planned for the 2.0 API?  Seems like it would be useful, at
least for symmetry.

Thx,

--
Skip Montanaro (skip pobox com)