HOWTO install gtk+ instead of gtk ???

	Hello !

I am trying to install an email programm (PMail) but when Iam trying to do this with GnoRPM the program complains that gtk+ is missing. So I tried to install this package but then gtk+ complained that it conflicts with gtk-1.2.7-13 and when I try to uninstall this version (gtk-1.2.7-13) at first GnoRPM tells me that a lot of programs are depending upon this package.
	So what do I have to do to make everything work ? I am quite new with Linux and I have no idea what else I could to solve the problem.

I hope somebody can help me !?

	Thanks

	Thomas