Re: refresh the screen before the function end

WAN Hing Wah wrote:
[...]
> >   while (g_main_iteration (FALSE));
[...]
> thx!It work,but actually what's the use of g_main_iterate?
Hi, I am not the right person to ask - I was quoting from a post from
Owen Taylor <otaylor@redhat.com> :) - but I think that it actions the
next queued event so that if your app is away doing something else and
gtk_main is not updating the UI you can process the events manually.

I guess that it must return TRUE if the queue is still not empty.

AFAIK, the effect is the same as doing:

  while(gtk_events_pending())
    gtk_main_iteration();

Please correct me someone if this is wrong or misleading.

Regards, Dermot