Re: CList width

rhfreeman <rhfreeman@micron.com> writes:
> header files but I can't read them. Clist->allocation.width return 1, which

You have to wait until the width is assigned; so connect to
size_allocate, and keep track of the current width.

The question "how do I get _the_ width" doesn't really make sense in
GTK, because the width changes; you can only keep track of the width,
you can't get the width. Though of course the width reaches stability
once the window is onscreen, the user or window manager can still
resize the window.

Havoc