Re: Trouble installing GtkGlArea

  Oy, one more thing, how to I compile a C program that uses the GtkGlArea
widget?

  I made sure to install both the devel and the library rpm's, everything
seems to be there including gtkglarea.h and gl.h.  But all attempts to
compile the simple GtkGlArea source examples fail on linking, because the Gl
functions come out as undeclared.

  I've tried various permutations of the -I, -L, and -l options but none seem

to direct the compiler to the correct h files/libraries...  Is there a quick
answer to this?

  Gracias,
  jca