Re: [gtk-list] Re: Perl/Gtk CVS 19990922

Could be... I fork, exec() and then ignore... (I don't care how the children exit... they take care of
themselves.)  I have set $SIG{CHLD} = 'IGNORE'; which should make my main app just go on
about it's buisness.  I will test your theory though, and see what I can find out.  Of course, it
will core dump even if it NEVER forks!  that I know for sure, as you can run the program, and
just go straight to the Exit dialog (not activating a single widget or fork() call at all) and it will
STILL dump core (it has however made 5 calls to Gtk::Gdk::Pixmap->create_from_xpm()
at that point)

-Steve Kordik