Re: GTK+ 1.2 on AIX

I'm giving up.

Thanks for all the help I received, but it's probably impossible to compile
anything on this particular AIX machine without major installation changes:
  - The installed gcc creates binaries which don't run, probably because it's
    a gcc for an old AIX version.
  - The installed cc creates binaries which don't run, too. It's probably
    also an older version.

This leaves me without a usable compiler, thus no way to compile a newer gcc
or egcs.

Now an other question: Would anybody with AIX 4.x be willing to compile a
(commercial) application for me? It needs GTK+ 1.2.3 or an older 1.2 version,
maybe 1.2.5 works, too.

Christian.

--
Dipl.-Ing. Christian Starkjohann