FontSelection widget: how about adding resolution?

    Hello:

    I'm using gfontsel, and was wondering why it doesn't allow me to
filter on 100/75 dpi font resolution. After a bit of poking around, I've
found out that gtk+ widget that it uses doesn't support filtering on
font resulution. I think it's feasible to add it, since old xfontsel
seems to be doing it. I would like to bring this matter to the attention
of GTK developers and see if they feel it could be possible to update
the widget.

    Thanks a lot!

    Roman
begin:vcard