Re: [gtk-list] gtkoptionmenu, how to get the selected menuitem'slabel?

	The only way I could find was to access the private member
'menu_item' from the GtkOptionMenu structure, like this:
	GTK_BIN(GTK_OPTION_MENU(opmenu)->menu_item)->child

	But I think there must be another way to do it. If not, it should.

--
Gustavo J.A.M. Carneiro
World::Portugal::FEUP::DEEC::LEEC::TEC