Re: [gtk-list] Gtk image maps?

What I'd like to do is have an image inside a box, and connect signals to
the image based off of what coordinates the pointer was at when the mouse
clicks.
<<
  If I understand you correctly, you can do this by downloading and
hacking scribble.c.
It catches all clicks to a drawing area/pixmap and plots rectangles
wherever you hit it.
  Just remove the black rectangle function from draw_brush and use the
event x, y as you like.

  Also, the event x & y are relative to the corner of the pixmap, and if
you want to load a background picture you can use one of the xpm-drawing
functions...

  Does this help?

  John