Re: [gtk-list] List widget

On Mon, 11 Oct 1999, Eric Gillespie, Jr. wrote:
> According to the tutorial, this widget has been "superseded" by the clist,
> but it doesn't say deprecated. Can I count on this widget not disappearing
> in future versions, or must I use the clist?

I think what we'd like to see is a really nice replacement for
clist/list/ctree, but that is about a one-month full-time project to
implement, and a hard design problem before you even start implementing.
Anyway the old widgets are unlikely to disappear without a reasonable
upgrade path. Certainly not in the immediate future.

Havoc