Re: [gtk-list] Re: Whoo Hoo!

I don't want to diss the book but some of the omissions (and errors in
the source) made it harder on me. I found the GTK+ tutorial on the
gtk.org site to be a musch better structuture for a intermedaite to
advanced programmer. I have looked at Havoc Pennigton's book on Gnome
Programming (also available online at:
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/GGAD/
and think it has a better structure. I think this book in conjunction
with the gtk reference documentation and tutorial at http://www.gtk.org
would be my suggestion on how to start.

That's just my take.

Cheers,