Internal GTK functions (was Re: [gtk-list] Re: Gtk--: Accelerators and ItemFactory the hard way)

Tim Janik <timj@gtk.org> writes:

> gtk_accel_group_attach() is an internal gtk function (seem like this can not
> be stressed enough)

Then please add a comment about it in gtkaccelgroup.h.

When you're wrapping a GTK+ widget, given the state of GTK+
documentation, the .h is still the main reference, and we have no way
to guess which function should be wrapped and which shouldn't. Also,
since in some case this is clearly stated, we expect the convention to
be enforced everywhere.

--
					Guillaume.
					http://www.worldnet.fr/~glaurent