Re: [gtk-list] Re: how can I trust glib when it has so manymemleaks?

Hi,

I have try to use the:

#define ENABLE_MEM_PROFILE_EXCLUDES_MEM_CHUNKS

with no success. Just to see the difference.

1. There is a typo a suppose, as the code looks like:

#define ENTER_MEM_CHUNK_ROUTINE() \
  g_static_set (allocating_for_mem_chunk, \
                g_static_get (allocating_for_mem_chunk) + 1)
#define ENTER_MEM_CHUNK_ROUTINE() \
  g_static_set (allocating_for_mem_chunk, \
                g_static_get (allocating_for_mem_chunk) - 1)
#else
#define ENTER_MEM_CHUNK_ROUTINE()
#define LEAVE_MEM_CHUNK_ROUTINE()
#endif

I have changed the second ENTER to LEAVE.

2. There are no g_static_set / g_static_get functions. Where can I find
these functions ?

These things makes me think people from glib doesn't care too much about
memory profiling at all. Or at least lately :-(

Not very reasuring. :-(

Ionutz