Re: [gtk-list] Re: how can I trust glib when it has so manymemleaks?

On Thu, 18 Mar 1999, Ionutz Borcoman wrote:

> Give me one reason to believe you that that memory is not leaking. How
> are the guys from glib checking they don't have leaks ? I agree that I'm
> not an expert, so please teach me how to do the stuff in the right way ?

They can tell you better than me, but my guess is nice design, code
review, and observation of running programs. The same way you find any
other bug. No big secret techniques or anything. :-)

Since there are hundreds of programs using glib with no visible problems I
doubt there's reason to worry about glib itself.

Havoc