Re: [gtk-list] Re: Can't compile gnome-libs 1.0.1 because of gtk/glib 1.2.0

jmarchan@ix.netcom.com writes:

> I got the same thing happening here.
> Can't figure out what's going on though...
> Glib seems to install-compile  properly  but glib.h generate these
> errrors.
> Could it have to do with thw definition of gint32 and guint32?
> I couldn't find where those where defined or included from?

I've found the error (bug?!): The definitions of gint32 etc. are in a
header file, called "glibconfig.h". I had an old version of this
glibconfig.h in /usr/local/include (shame on me :), but the correct
glib1.2 - version of glibconfig.h was *not* automatically installed
by a "make config". I would consider this as an error.

Ciao
  Christoph
--
** 5 years online on http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/ChLorenz/  **
 ** No Spam ! ** No Adverts ! ** No Junk-Mails ! ** No unwanted Mails ! **