Re: [gtk-list] Re: GLADE question

Once upon a time (around Mon, Jul 26, 1999 at 09:05:25AM +0200 i think)
Robert Schwebel told me :
> Add a menu bar from the palette, right mouse button on it gives you a
> popup
> menu where you can chose "edit menu" or something like this.
	Errm .. right mouse button does mothing special , nor middle
nor left&right. Hm, do i have a outdated version ? I'm using v0.5

> Just play around with the widget options and look what happens! It's
> really intuitive.

	Yeah, once you know how it works its great but .. i have the
problem i can't tell how much space each row in a vbox with e.g. 3
rows takes up. when i first create it, it balanced, every row takes
up a 1/3 of the window. as soon i put a top-menu in the first one,
the two other also get affeced, etc. until i looks totaly crap
because of creating/deleting widgets; i have no i idea how to
get them into proper place so it just looks 'nice' and not like
it fell down a rock ;)

tia,
	Markus