Re: [gtk-list] Re: Perl/Gtk - Limits of the bindings?

Lupus wrote:

A great deal of promised work snipped

> Ok, added parse_uline.
I hate to whinge and I bet that you have done it anyway, but it was
actually gtk_label_set_pattern that I was looking for.

> I'm building the debian potato packages with the updates right now...
Sorry to be stupid but where should I look for these latest versions?

Thanks again Lupus for all this valuable work.

Best regards, Dermot