Re: [gtk-list] Re: Method to query toggle button state?

Anything that's exported to a public .h file is, for all intents and
purposes, public. But as Havoc pointed out, writing to struct members just
because you can isn't a good idea. Make it a point to read from them when
you need to, but use the GTK or GDK functions to perform all write
operations to them.

Cody