Re: [gtk-list] Re: Possible bug in GTK+1.1.15

On 11 Feb 1999, Owen Taylor wrote:

> Could you give us some clue as to what sort of problem
> are you running into?
>
> Are you getting segfaults?
Yes.

> Where are you getting segfaults?
I really don't know :-(.  I tried dmalloc, but it died also with
SIGSEGV and hasn't done any output.

> Can you provide a backtrace if it occurs within GTK+?
What would help you?  Please tell me what would help you in detail.
Did you successfully compiled the small test programm?  Please try
"Cut image" and "Select image" several times in any order.  I'm
afraid you will get the SIGSEGVS, too.

Kind regards

       Andreas.