Re: [gtk-list] Re: A CList question

I think the code is in feature freeze, but if not, I could sort of use
this feature, too.  It shouldn't be hard to add, and I'd be willing to
write the code, if whoever is in charge of the features roadmap says its
cool.

Anyone know who's responsible for this sort of decision?

Sean C. Rhea

                  --- Please respond to srhea@acm.org ---