Perl Gtk 0.5000 version question

I just compiled Perl Gtk 0.500 against gtk+-1.1.14.
It seemed to compile fine (I didn't notice any erorrs/warnings,
but I didn't watch compulsively.)  However, when trying to
"make test" it complained about not finding
gtk_clist_set_border.  On some searching, I found this
function marked as depracated in 1.1.12.

I "#IF'd" this out - but it looks like there is a whole list waiting
to be found one at a time.  I'll continue going through the
exercise - unless it's already been done.  After all, this is for
Perl, and I'm lazy.... :-)

Anybody know?

Jack
jack_h_ostroff@groton.pfizer.com