select text in GtkLabels

Hi!
Just wondered if there is anyone considering (or working on) the
possibility to select text in labels. Often I find that I want to select
for instance http addresses and paste them somewhere.

I realize that this may mean that each label has to have its own window
and a lot of other changes but it would really be good!

Bye for now!

	Martin

--
[ http://www.dtek.chalmers.se/~d95mback/ ] [ PGP: 0x453504F1 ] [ UIN: 4439498 ]
    Opinions expressed above are mine, and not those of my future employees.

PGP signature