Re: [gtk-list] Re: callback synchronisation

>I just quickly read this thread (I've been out of the office for several
>days) and only one question arised: Have you guys actually checked the
>Source Of All Unix Knowledge (a.k.a. Stevens[1]) on this topic? I know
>that I may sound like an old gramophone player, but it IS documented in
>that book.

Stevens only documents the basics of POSIX signals. Most of our
discussion has been about how Tim Janik's new code for glib results in
POSIX signals being handled by glib/gtk. This latter area doesn't have
a *lot* to do with POSIX signal handling as described in Stevens,
though the two are obviously related.

--p