Using the gnome_pixmap_entry()

I am using a gnome_pixmap_entry to choose an image. On entry to this, I
would like to already have an image in the history box. I can do this by
directly inserting it into the entry widget of the combo box, but it
doesnt add it to the combo drop down box. In the source, I see a lot
about a gchar *history_id, which I assume has something to do with this,
but I havent been able to find any docs on the subject. If anyone has
the low-down on the history id thing, i would appreciate an explanation
or a link to one.

Thanks,
Chicane