Gtk bug with toolbars placement and panes

Hi,

I think I found a bug with gtk.
I have two vertical panes in a windows.

In the one below I have a vbox with a toolbar at the bottom.

Because of a bug in my app that instead of 'reuse' the toolbar, it appended another one.1

The bug is that when append more toolbars to the vbox in the vpane in
the bottom, it will get over the vpane division line, and over the top vpane
(and its wigets) untill it get all window space.

I think that the correct behaviour is to keep it inside the vpane in the bottom.

Ok, I am not sure if made myself clear.  If you need I can take a
screenshot with this bug.

  -Raul Dias