Re: [gtk-list] is there some idle call back function of GTK+?

On Mon, Aug 30, 1999 at 02:22:50PM -0600, Jiang XU wrote:
> I don't want to use multi thread application. I wonder whether there is
> some idle signal and idle call back function, which will let me put

You mean like gtk_idle_add()? RTFM at
http://www.gtk.org/rdp/gtk/gtk-general.html

m.

--
"How wonderful! How mysterious                                   Programmer
 I carry wood! I draw water!"                   Loki Entertainment Software