Re: [gtk-list] Perl/Gtk Documentaion

> Is there *any* documentation for Perl/Gtk?

First, I want to upgrade to 0.6123, but the latest on Gtk is 0.5121, which
I have.  Links someone please?
Second, for that older version if you kept the source tree around I found the
source code fairly self documenting, at least as far as the differences between
the C implementation and the perl implementation.  So if Dermot's links don't
help,   just check out the Gtk/xs/*.c files in the source branch, and compare
them to the online docs.  It isn't too difficult, I hardly know C at all but
that was helpful to me.  Hope that helps.
        -Mike

--
To understand recursion, you must first understand recursion