Re: [gtk-list] how to attach a pixmap as windows background?

I am having problems with my gtk programs. I had Red Hat Linux 5.2 with
gtk version 1.0.6, and the programs written under that platform are not
running properly under Red Hat Linux 6.0 with gtk version 1.2.x
(specifically,the programs that involve callbacks which involve passing
gpointers are not working. Please tell me if this is a problem with the
libraries,the kernel (2.2.5), or the programs.