Re: A simple table query

Iain wrote:

> > What I was wondering was, is it possible to get the labels so that
there's
> > not the HUGE area of white space as is in the screenshot? I still want
> them
> > right aligned, and obviously there's going to be a bit of white space,
but
> > the white space is currently the same width of the label.
> >
> > Anyone got any ideas?

Try using gtk_table_attach() instead of gtk_table_attach_defaults().
I think you need to experiment with the GtkAttachOptions.
gtk_table_attach_defaults() doesn't let you specify the expand/shrink/fill
properties directly, which is what you want to manipulate in this case.

http://www.gtk.org/rdp/gtk/gtktable.html
isn't finished, but has some detail on the GtkTable functions.

I've found using Glade to play with expand/fill properties makes things much
easier...
As an aside, what theme was in use when that screenshot was taken?

Hope that helps,

--
Lee.
http://atlas.cs.york.ac.uk/~lrpm100/