Re: [gtk-list] Re: Patch for GtkPaned

Havoc Pennington wrote:

> If the little button is bad, then the default should be changed or it
> should be user-configurable; this should not be programmer-configurable.

It would be *really* nice if the little button was changed into anything.
Whether a new global default is created, or it becomes user configurable,
the current paned button is even more fiddly than scrollbars.

As someone else may also have mentioned a while ago, I don't see any logical
reason, (from a UI standpoint at least) why the entire line that splits a
paned can't be used to resize panes.

I for one would definately like to see the default behaviour changed at
least by gtk+ 1.4.

Regards,

--
Lee.