Question about scrolled_win/imlib

Here's what I need to do: I have a table with an event box and 2 rulers (x
and y). It is added to a window. I need to load an image with imlib in the
event box, and resize the whole table so that the rulers fit the image, and
if the image is bigger than the window, it should scroll.

I tried to use a scrolled_window, and I can make it scroll, but there seems
to be no way to get the table smaller than the original size. I tried to
resize the table, rulers, image, event box, with no success. Anyone knows
how I could get that table the same size as the loaded image, even if the
initial size was bigger?

--
Patrick Lambert
E-mail: drow@post.com  FAX: 514-221-2288