Re: [gtk-list] problem with notebook

A Dark Elf wrote:

> I create a notebook page and then use gtk_notebook_set_page to focus on
> it, but the frame's label gets on the of the previous frame's and it looks
> like screwed up. Is this a bug or is there an other way to do this?

I reported this to bugs.gnome.org a few weeks ago. Here's the URL for
the ticket:	http://bugs.gnome.org/db/85/856.html.

I sent in a simple program which shows the problem. I also saw the
problem when on the last page, then adding a new page and using
gtk_notebook_next_page to make the new page active. It looked to me that
the notebook wasn't getting an expose event since I could drag another
window over the notebooks window and it would look ok.

Ted Roth

--
Email: <troth@netmagic.net>  Web site: <http://www.netmagic.net/~troth>
"I care not for a man's religion whose dog and cat are not the