Re: [gtk-list] Re: GTK Installation

On Tue, 20 Oct 1998, David Nicholson wrote:
>  I have RedHat 5.1 and I am trying to install GTK 1.0.6.
>  I run ./configure and everything looks ok. The script exits after telling me

If you have RedHat 5.1, there is no need to recompile the source code. You
can (if you prefer) simply install glib, and the gtk+ from an RPM file or
you can rebuild the source starting with an SRPM file and it will do
everything automatically for you.

Cheers!

Internet:kcozens at interlog.com   |"What are we going to do today, Borg?"
      or:ve3syb at rac.ca          |"Same thing we always do, Pinkutus:
Packet:ve3syb@va3bbs.#scon.on.ca.na|  Try to assimilate the world!"
#include <disclaimer/favourite>    |              -Pinkutus & the Borg