style/rcfile question

OK, Is it possible to have two buttons in the same window look different?
Ie, if I create a style 'specialbutton1', I can say:

widget "specialwindow1.*GtkButton*" style "specialbutton1"

and then define my main window as being named 'specialwindow1', and then
the buttons look right.  But, can I do something like:

widget "specialbutton1" style "specialbutton1"

and just name an individual button 'specialbutton1'?  I tried, didn't
work.  I tried:

widget "specialbutton1.GtkButton" style "specialbutton1"

as well, which the tutorial says should work (with a 'confirm this'
sidenote).  Didn't work either.  What's the right way?

Scott M. Stone <sstone@pht.com, sstone@turbolinux.com>
               <sstone@pht.co.jp>
Head of TurboLinux Development/Systems Administrator
Pacific HiTech, Inc (USA) / Pacific HiTech, KK (Japan)