RE: [gtk-list] Bug in gdkgc.c

On 09-Mar-98 Jesper Skovhus Thomsen wrote:
> I seem to have found a bug in gdk (from gtk+ 0.99.4) in the file
> gdk/gdkgc.c line 432 it says:
>
>     case GDK_XOR:
>       XSetFunction (private->xdisplay, private->xgc, GXor);
>       break;
>
> However, it should say:
>
>     case GDK_XOR:
>       XSetFunction (private->xdisplay, private->xgc, GXxor);
>       break;                                           ^

Could this be linked to the reported problems with remote displaying
of GTK apps?

I have had this problem reported to me going from Linux -> xwin32
with one of my apps, but haven't had a chance to check it out yet.

Thanks

Tony
--
E-Mail: Tony Gale <gale@daedalus.dera.gov.uk>
History books which contain no lies are extremely dull.

The views expressed above are entirely those of the writer
and do not represent the views, policy or understanding of
any other person or official body.