Re: [gtk-list] Can't find Objective C port of gtk !?

On Sun, 14 Jun 1998, Oliver Freyd wrote:

> I know there is a port of gtk to Objective C.
> As I'd like to take a look at the language, and find
> out if it might suit me better than C++,
> I'd like to know where it is. Unfortunately it is not in the
> gtk ftp-site, while gtk--, the perl and guile bindings are
> there.
> Anyone can give me a pointer??

It's part of gnome-objc - hunt around http://www.gnome.org/

obgtk can be compiled without GNOME, but the only very recent distribution
of it is part of the gnome-objc tarball

For information on Objective C itself, http://developer.apple.com/ is a
good starting place.
-- Elliot
When I die, I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather...
	...not yelling and screaming like the people in the back of the
	   plane he was flying.