Titlebars and set_uposition

  I've now fixes my titlebar problems, and am parsing -geometry in
XfreeCD, but I still have a problem. Doing a  gtk_widget_set_uposition(
window, x_pos, y_pos ); places the window relative to the upper corner of
the widget, not the whole window, including the titlebar.

  How can I find out how tall the titlebar is and whether or not it exists
(so I can place the window correctly with +0+0), also I need to know about
the resize bar so that when someone does a -geometry -0-0 it is placed
correctly in the lowerr right corner).

  Thanks for any help,

  Brian

Nexus Computing                                http://www.tatoosh.com/nexus
Software & Electronics for Linux                          nexus@tatoosh.com
Inside is a chilly 67.16 F and Outside is a chilly 45.95 F