[gnome-list] [gtk-list] French localization

This is the second announce for this evening (first was only
for the gtk list).
The company who made the french version of the redhat 5 (Logiciels
du Soleil) decided to do the french localization of the gnome
project (and so, maybe also of the gtk widgets if needed).

The guy who will do the job is Vincent Renardia.
I'm really sorry but I don't his e-mail address, but I know he's
subscribed to a lot of mailing-lists, so you may know him :)

As I don't know if this (cool) guy is reading these lists, I
make the announce so we could avoid duplication of work on
this.
If you're french (or french speaking), you can get in touch
with the gtk/gnome translation coordinator at

kheops@linux-kheops.com

Note that I do *not* belong to the gnome list, so I don't know
if this message will be sent here...

Have a nice day.

Patrice.