Re: [gtk-list] Re: Rules on submitting patches.

On Wed, 21 Jan 1998, Scott Goehring wrote:

> "Shawn" == Shawn T Amundson <amundson@CompleteIS.com> writes:
>
> Shawn> * Context patches only (diff -c)
>
> I don't know about you, but I much prefer unified diffs to context
> diffs.  They are far easier to read.

Yes, you are correct.  I am insane.  The correction:

* Unified or Context Patches only, Unified preferred (diff -u)

Thanks,

-Shawn

--
Shawn T. Amundson		Complete Internet Solutions
Senior Systems Administrator	Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA

while (i) { last }
    i, do exist.
    forever;