Re: [gtk-list] Re: Newbie Q, how to change label color

I'm sure it has something to do with the color map.  I somehow need to tell the
widget to paint itself into its parent's window (I don't think a label has its
own X window) using a color selected from the color map.

I just can't see how to make that selection.  I tried changing colors in a
GtkStyle and then setting up with gtk_widget_set_style, but to no avail.

Steve