Re: [gtk-list] Proposal: Split glib into a separate module

I see very little reason not to do this.

I think glib, when split off, should go straight to version 1.0.1 and
all major changes to the library will be "officially" halted for the
1.0 series.

One of the problems is that it would be very nice to keep the
commit/diff info on the glib files, which as I understand it,
is going to be almost impossible to do when we move it into
another module. ;-(

-Shawn