BUG?

Hi, I'm doing a GTK/Top application, but I think that I have found a bug,
but I don't know what type of bug (or my error is)
The Problem is : I have 2 frame in a
hbox widget. Every 2 Frames must to contain a 3 progress bar. The first
Frame contain the progres's bar of /proc/uptime and it works...
The second Frame must to contain other 3 progress bar from /proc/meminfo.
The 3 progres's bar of Frame1 have 3 gtk_timeout_add() and they works, but
if i make the Frame2 in equal way the application does not work...
More exactly if I insert the 3 gtk_time_out from the 3 progress bar of
Frame2 the application do not work.
In attchment there is my program in tar.gz. I can not to understand
where is my error... The 2 Frame are similar (built in equal method, only
the variables are changed)
Plz help me...

tnx

Michel Morelli, aka ZioBudda