Memory leaks

Hello,

   few days ago I started work on improving my gimp plug-in called gag (at least
I want to bring it up to date :). While playing with several gtk features I
noticed big mem leaks (this leak is also presented in testgtk so I think it is
not gag dependend and it should be mentioned on this list :) in idle callbacks.
To try it just launch testgtk, raise up `test idle' dialog and press start
button. Now you can watch testgtk from other console and you will se that
testgtk is eating your memory....

   After while in idle dialog gtk+-1.0.0 reduced amount of free memory by 0.5MB.

Dan