gtk_entry_set_visibility

Hello.. Is there a way to make an entry box show something like *'s for
each character entered when a user enters information in?  Right now, I am
using

  password = gtk_entry_new_with_max_length(15);
  gtk_entry_set_visibility (GTK_ENTRY (password), 0);

But it won't show any text.. which is fine, I just feel like being snippy.
:)  What I was thinking of was along the lines of what:

  <input type=PASSWORD name=pass>

does in html.  It makes *'s appear for each character typed.

Possible??:)

Thanks.

---
Michael Oswell