Re: [gtk-list] Re: Gnome-objc: gtk objective C

On Tue, 14 Apr 1998, fractture wrote:

> Well, since I have not learned how to write configure scripts, it is
> slightly impossible without having gnome-lib installed since there is no
> configure for just the gtk part and the other configure needs gnome-lib
> before it will finish.

I'm in agreement with you as to the need, but I have like *no* time ;-) If
you get a chance, you might want to look at the configure.in script in
gnome-libs/libgtktty - it is probably very close to what we would need. If
you get anything at all done, I'll try to finish it up and put it into
CVS.

TIA,
-- Elliot					http://www.redhat.com/
Chicken Little was right.