Re: ICCCM compliance of GTK...

Owen Taylor wrote:
>Are there any other toolkits that set WM_TAKE_FOCUS?
Trestle does. In case you never heard about it, Trestle is the window
toolkit that comes with the SRC Modula-3 compiler. As well as setting
WM_TAKE_FOCUS, Trestle windows usually come with the InputHint set to
false (it's widgets themselves who must ask for the keyboard focus), so
FVWM does not change the frame colors to the active scheme (this is a
bit annoying, so I hacked the InputHint issue as soon as I found out how
to get to the Display* from m3 code).
This is what xprop says about a standard Trestle window:
WM_PROTOCOLS(ATOM): protocols  WM_TAKE_FOCUS, WM_DELETE_WINDOW,
_PALO_ALTO_NEW_SCREEN, _PALO_ALTO_NEW_DISPLAY, _PALO_ALTO_ADD_DISPLAY
-Daniel