Re: [gtk-list] Re: GTK-- OpenGL

On Wed, 8 Apr 1998, Marsel Osipov wrote:

> I am working on a c++ wrapper for gtkGL-0.8 widget by AOSASA Shigeru.  You can
> get more informations about gtkGL-0.8 from
> www.sakuranet.or.jp/~aozasa/shige/doc/comp/gtk/gtkGL/00gtkGL-en.html
>
> If you are interested in my widget..or would like to contribute, email
> me....marsel@lex.infi.net

Hi,
   I'm interested.  I'm rewriting an unreleased app from Motif/OpenGL to
Gtk/Mesa, and have most things working except for the actual OpenGL
widget.  I'd gladly ditch my (non-functional) widget for an even partially
functional one, if you're looking for alpha testers and such.
   I'm a Debian maintainer, and would be willing to handle .deb packaging
when you think it's ready for release.

-Drake