Re: GTK_POLICY_?

> GTK_POLICY_NEVER sounds like a good idea. (I'll add it to the TODO
> list).

	I think I can add the "GTK_POLICY_NEVER" behaviour to the
ScrolledWindow, but I need to learn how to use CVS, "patch", and all the
other GNU utils... that should be in a couple of weeks or so.

> But, your desired behavior is actually very easy to obtain -

	Yep, that's what I've done.  In fact, I just cut'n'pasted verbatim
from the testgtk program and commented out the horizontal scrollbar :)

Derek