Re: [gtk-list] Re: keyboard support

heyo...

> You can change the key bindings of all menus in runtime. I think its
> recommended that people learn direct keypresses and not some alt + 20
> times cursor key :)
well... i would say you just run out of shortcuts if having more than
possibly 50 or 60 functions (besides this, the user canīt rember more
than a limited number of alt, shift, ctrl + letter) :)

you know, Iīm just missing some easy to define like adding a "key"
argument
to the gtk_new_blabla functions thus specifying which key would select
the
widget if the container was currently active.

cya
Philipp Kaeser, Furball / Fake That
furball@space.ch